Friday, May 31, 2013

I am the lead cow.

Herd dynamics are an interesting thing. You usually have a lead cow, the one that will come up when the dinner call goes out and be first into the feed, pushing all the others out of the way. I've messed with my dynamic a bit, mostly through necessity as I move cows around to make sure they all get enough feed and I get enough milk.

I have all the cows back in the main paddock at the moment and was hoping to get a bit of a routine back. However when I was traipsing round the lantana the other day I realised something. I am the bloody lead cow! Even when I go down with no food, they won't come up until I get to them and head back up the hill. Maybe I need a cow onsie to be a bit more convincing. I also don't headbutt Laf off the bucket of pollard, so maybe I just don't command the respect to be a proper lead cow.

5 comments:

  1. Bugger. Now I want one of your videos with beeso in a spotty cow onsie, leading the "other" cows up the hill and head-butting Laf to establish dominance. 1000 bonus points if Curtis trails behind in his own matching outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a cow onesie immediately. The post photos. Kthxbai :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeyyyeeww.

    Don't. Get. A. Bull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pimpen Limos services Gold Coast, Tweed area and Brisbane. Travel in style at your next event with our chauffeured fully air conditioned luxury 14 seater stretch Hummer. We cater for all occasions and events including weddings, bucks & hens nights, school formals, parties, corporate, airport transfers. We have a variety of packages available designed to make your special event simpler and all that more perfect. Here are available Stretch Hummer Hire Brisbane, Stretch Hummer Gold Coast, Hummer Hire Gold Coast, Gold coast limo, Gold coast limousines, Limo Hire Brisbane, wedding car hire, wedding car gold coast Gold coast boat charter hens and bucks party gold coast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Wedding Car for hire in Sri Lanka

    ReplyDelete